Monday, April 04, 2011

Wedding Bells



I got to go away for the weekend! I left on Friday, nearly missing my flight but luckily my plane was late. Sadly, Sally's plane was even later than mine and she didn't arrive for almost 5 hours after she was scheduled. Friday night we got a hotel and stopped at Olive Garden for soup, salad and a bottle of wine.


Saturday morning, we found a lovely place for brunch. Despite a pair of panties outside the front door, it was so good. I had a lobster Eggs Bendict with a mimosa, Abby had Challeh French Toast/Eggs in a Basket and Mimosa, and Sally had a Veggie Quesidilla and a Bloody Mary. Then we went shopping for jewelry before going back to the hotel to pop open the bottle of wine and prep for the wedding. Clearly, you will be able to see a theme for us?


Hint: Food+Drinks+Shopping

Tomorrow, I'll tell you about the wedding!

No comments: