Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Go Anywhere Bag


A while ago, I bought the Go Anywhere bag pattern from Noodlehead and then I did what I do best. Nothing. I have gobs of Ikea home decor fabric that would be perfect for this bag, but nothing to go with it.

Right before Christmas, I was poking around my stash and found enough matching fabric to make the bag. My sister in law had just told me she needed a new one, so I thought I'd kill two birds with one stone and make it her present. I was going to use some navy print, until I remembered that she liked the hedgehog print from the Outfoxed line by Lizzy House.

I had a huge mistake when I put the handles on, so I had to pick out the stitching and fix that, but it was a pretty easy task and now I know how to put them on properly. Although I made the same bag for myself and twisted one but I don't mind.

This pattern is so easy to whip out, I've made three now and it takes about an hour or so to get it all finished. Plus, there are plenty of pockets, and that is the most important thing to have in a bag~

1 comment:

Susan said...

Adorable! I hear good reviews, i think im going to get the pattern and give it a try! You made three? Whats the secret!?