Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Wireless

The internet was wired to my house this morning. We set it up in Jacob's room, since it's the only place with enough space for a desk. This means that if he is here while I'm working, he will have to nap in our bed but this shouldn't be too much of a problem. I have to say that I'm a little sad to be working from home but only because working at the warehouse has been so much fun. And it's nice dressing in my work clothes that haven't seen daylight since 2007. I'm just happy they fit again!

CS and I are supposed to start the P90X workout program but we need someone to watch the baby while we disappear in the fire station gym for over an hour. The results they promise you will see if you follow the exercise and workout plan are impressive. I could have a nice looking stomach. I will have to give up chocolate. It's probably a mathematical improbability.

I shouldn't complain though. I have been meaning to do a comparison from last summer to this summer. I have a photo of me in my mom's pool last August and I am so much trimmer now. Jillian and stress! Works like a charm.

We have started working on our tans. Last week it was in the 90's almost every day before the weekend rolled in and cooled things down. Now I'm afraid to get back into the water since it's only been in the 80's this week. But cold water doesn't slow this boy down!

No comments: