Monday, October 15, 2012

On The Way To School

Some days, I get lucky and leave Elise with my neighbor when I take Jacob to school.  Today was one of those days, so I asked him some questions. 

What is your favorite show? 
Team Umizoomi

What is your favorite color? 

Green, um, maybe blue? (note, it's really pink) What's your favorite color, mom?

What is your favorite Fresh Beat Band person? 
Twist. And that girl. (which one, Kiki or Marina?) Kiki.

What is your favorite movie? 
Mom, we did that one already.
No, I mean a movie, not a TV show. Like Finding Nemo, Monsters, Despicable Me? 
Finding Nemo!

What is your favorite song?
Fresh Beat Band!

That is not a song. I mean like Bumblebee, or the alphabet, or Twinkle Twinkle. 
Um, I don't know. Can you sing Twinkle Twinkle?

Then I had to sing him some songs. 






No comments: