Thursday, November 01, 2012

NaBloPoMo!

Yes, friend, I am crazy. I'm going to attempt to keep up with National Blog Posting Month.  I actually have a goal to take a photo a day and post it here.  I'm beginning to feel bad that Elise is almost never in a photo and the fact that I have a nice fancy camera and almost never use it. 

So hold me accountable! 

 I may only have one Halloween themed photo of the two of them, but it's a great one!
 I'm going to attempt to write up a little thing about these leg warmers. All you need is a pair of knee high socks and you can have a super cute pair of baby leg warmers!
 Elise in her Halloween outfit. It lasted all day until we went Trick or Treating downtown. Then she peed all over us.
Baby toes are the best, are they not?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Elise is just the sweetest! I like her Halloween costume and good thing you got a pic before the incident ;)