Tuesday, November 13, 2012

FAIL

 Well. I lasted 4 days of NaBloPoMo. Go me!

I did haul out the camera on Sunday to try and create a Christmas card photo because a company called Minted was offering $25 off plus free shipping on holiday cards. However, in order to apply that code, I had to have a total of 100 cards so the cost of my order was above $50 and I simply do NOT need more than 25 cards. I would be absolutely buried to ship out 100 holiday cards. I would be handing them out on street corners, honestly.
So, instead, I have a nice collection of my goofy children in theme clothing. I just need a Shutterfly Groupon to grace my email and BAM. Merry Christmas, Happy New Year!

I just need someone to edit out those drool marks on Elise's onesie and figure out how to get Jacob to stop squinting his eyes when he smiles. Superglue? 

No comments: