Monday, November 19, 2012

Shake it like a Polaroid picture!

 We had our quilting guild Christmas swap this weekend. Such a change from last year, as I remember driving up on a Monday night, it was already freezing cold and I was horribly, horribly nauseous with morning sickness. This year it was 70 degrees or so and sunny! In October, we had been assigned swap partners and I was paired with the lovely Marta. She sent me a link to these Polaroid blocks and DONE! 
 She said she had been into berry colors, and the little hedgehog was as berry as I could get! I have very few adorable "photo" fabrics, so I was lucky to have snagged these from Randi when I did! 
I think the fox is my favorite, but no surprise, as I have been on a bit of a foxy kick lately.

*Also, these photos are terrible but I was in a hurry and it was late. No excuse, but still. EW!

2 comments:

Amy Gibson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marta S. said...

I would like to inform you that I've now had "shake it like a Polaroid picture" stuck in my head since yesterday.

I love my Polaroid ornament!

(ignore that last comment --it was actually from me)