Friday, December 26, 2008

Apparently, Santa Did Bring Gifts.

Not true, but there were gifts under the tree on Christmas morning that weren't there when I went to bed so Gramma claimed he showed up. Jacob didn't leave any cookies but he found the breast milk in the freezer.

Jacob got a truck load of presents. My mom didn't do much since she's practically supporting us and I'm fine with that. She buys him something new nearly everytime we leave the house together so Christmas is a weekly thing for him. We just don't wrap them. CS's parents did the whole "first time grandparents" thing and drove two hours to get him a bouncy horse toy on Christmas eve. He got three play yards, a Bumbo seat, multiple light up toys, clothes, and money. I think I'm going to buy him a wipe warmer when I take back all the duplicate things he has received. Because we need to have warm wipes on cold mornings. For the baby butts!

I had a splendid Christmas. Full of cooking items and KitchenAid mixers. I learned that Pyrex makes measuring cups larger than four cups and I've decided that I MUST HAVE ONE. But I didn't see any at Bed, Bath, and Beyond. So I got an adjustable measuring spoon. It does not compare.

But now we are back to normal. No more holiday gatherings, just home for a few days. Much laundry to be done.

1 comment:

Kendra said...

yo are a funny girl lol