Thursday, April 21, 2011

Life 'Round Here


Jacob is in the beginning stages of potty training. Everyone says cloth is easier when starting that, but so far it hasn't proved true. Since cloth stays damp against skin, Jacob doesn't know when he's wearing underwear and when he's in a diaper. So, there has been a lot of bare bottom time around here! But occasionally, he just marches his naked butt to the bathroom and goes on his own! WIN WIN!

Now that my quilt projects are finished, for the most part, I've been doing a little mass producing! Above are some ballerina bags. I found the linen look alike fabric at Joanns and the yellow and blue screamed SPRING to me. I don't know why I bought the purple!

This is my second project. Checkbook coves! I gave two away, my mom and sister in law needed them. I suspect the zebra print will be gone in .2 seconds after I post them to Facebook. I am not a fan of the animal prints, but I know a few people who are! These are a pretty easy pattern from KeyKa Lou, she has awesome patterns on Etsy.

No comments: