Thursday, August 11, 2011

Curls Part II

As promised:


Maybe I should have smiled.

However, isn't my hair awesome? It's like the princess hair style I longed for when I was a little girl.

Also, it means that I can shower and put my hair up without washing it and that has never really been an option for me. If I do not shower, my hair never looks good. It is frizzy, flat, wonky, and just plain messy.

But now I can put it up! Especially now that it's getting long again, I've found myself lifting it off my back to cool down a bit. Since we keep having 100 degree days!

What about you, did you try it yet? :)

2 comments:

The Shavers said...

totally going to try this

The Shavers said...

Show me what your hair looked like after!!!!
I will be in the spring wed-thur do you have time to meet? so excited for the bag