Tuesday, November 29, 2011

11 Weeks?

I don't actually have a good excuse to why I don't post often, but I can at least blame the fatigue, lack of enthusiasm, and most definitely the nausea on the tiny parasite I'm currently hosting. Also, the puking. Much more than last time, since last time had NONE and this time has more than 3. Did you know a toothbrush can make you throw up? I wish I didn't know that.


So we are now somewhere along 11 weeks, although I haven't gone to a doctor to confirm that since our insurance deductible is crazy high and having a baby costs something like 20K, so I'll keep all my office visits to one year, thank you. Even though it means I'm missing out on the first ultrasound when the baby has a really big head and teeny tiny arms. Chris and I like that part the most, since we can go around saying "I have a big head and little arms" a la this.

None of it seems real, in that I'm going to have another baby just when the first one got really easy! I'm not sure what we were thinking, but I'm sure it will all turn out fine.

6 comments:

Sarah Z-B said...

Congratulations!!!

Mama in the City said...

Wow! Big news! Congratulations. It is so interesting to see the differences between having a baby in the US and having a baby where I'm from. Not that our system is perfect in anyway. It will be fun reading about your journey!

randi--i have to say said...

yes, it's gonna be fine, girlie! you are a wonderful momma and jacob is going to be a sweet older brother. i am really excited for you!

Tara said...

That's so exciting!! Congrats on the big news :)

Melissa said...

Congratulations!
If you're still nauseous, I had a winning combination -- Vitamin B6 and Unisom. I would take them each night before bed, and didn't throw up or feel bad the next day. But the 2 times I forgot? Were B.A.D. Very very bad. It's approved, too, so I took it from about wk 5 - wk 18. :)
Hope you feel better soon!

The Shavers said...

omg congrats.. I bet its a girls!!! I was so sick with Maisie and nothing with Tanner :)