Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Merry Christmas


Since I was determined to get at least one good photo of Jacob for my Christmas card Groupon from Mixbook, I dragged the Cars couch over to the tree, sat Jacob on it and gave him a Hershey's Kiss and started talking about his favorite train ornament. You can see it off to the side, looking like a little castle being eaten by a wooden fish from above.

I stuffed him into this vest and expected him to protest but he LOVED it and was mad when I took it off. I think he will be wearing it this weekend, and the best part is that we have two! I cannot resist a baby in a vest, especially if I put him in his little brown old man shoes.

I'm seriously counting down the days and hours until we get to rip into his piles of presents under the tree. I am so excited!

My family starts coming in tonight and I anticipate that it's going to be a great Christmas! I wish you the very same thing!

PS. The second photo is on the card. I love the first but it is blurry!

No comments: