Thursday, December 08, 2011

Appetite

It seems that I have a returned appetite! Most of October and November, I had to force down food. It's a terrible catch-22, to need to eat and have no desire to cook or eat anything at all.

Also, my clothes are starting to feel a little tight. But I generally wear yoga pants and soft shirts, so the rare occasion when I put on jeans isn't that much of an issue. Thank goodness for LL Bean vests!

Last night I made dinner. Today, I started the crock pot before work.

But the biggest thing is that I finally feel like sewing again, just a little bit. Which is good because I have 15 market bags to finish this weekend. Help?

3 comments:

Tara said...

I'm glad you're starting to feel better :)

Mama in the City said...

Hopefully you will get that second trimester honeymoon!! I eagerly awaited it and it never came for me...but I've always had a good appetite. My problem is lack of motivation in making the food. I want to eat it but I don't really want to prepare and make it!

Cath @ Constance Reader said...

I felt better exactly at 16 weeks...I am hoping that you will feel better and better. Good luck with the bags!