Monday, March 02, 2009

Vanishing The Belly Roll

It's an amazing day out right now. At ten AM, we went for a walk and we didn't even need coats. Or long sleeve shirts. It wasn't windy so I didn't have to worry about smothering the baby when we walked toward the East. The dogs still behaved like dogs, but it was so nice to go out and get some exercise and sunshine. This has been a relatively mild winter, and I know that all of you in the East want to choke me a little bit right now. You have loads of snow right now, and I'm sitting in a sports bar and capri pants. Of course, you don't have to worry about fire danger and drought like we do. We're supposed to have record highs today so maybe I can work on losing the flabbiness before we go to Mississippi on Sunday. Although I'm still not getting into a swimsuit. The only suit I have is from two years ago when I was at my smallest and it hasn't fit since a month after I bought it.

I should really go eat lunch while Jacob is on his two hour nap that was divided by a small wake up where he wanted to cuddle and suck on his pacifier. I somehow snuck into the shower and got clean and shaved. I rarely attempt shaving because it usually means I get out of the shower to comfort a baby who has fallen over on the bed and can't get up.

No comments: