Saturday, July 31, 2010

Blogging On Demand

I wish I would have thought to do this when Jacob was a baby.

I'm currently waiting for my floors to dry, so I'm rather confined to the chair at the moment. I used two rags to slide over here from the other room and I am pretty sure they will be dry in a few hours. There was a lot of water on the floor. I think my mop is broken.

Also, I can't change the channel unless I glide across the floor so I'm watching an infomercial about baseball? And medicine?

ALSO, I should be taking a nap because I have no idea why I am mopping floors with a hangover. I even went to a playdate at 9:30 this morning.

CS and I went out with some friends for dinner, followed by a trip to the bar for karaoke. It was a lot of fun, although I need to remember how much I can drink and stop going over that limit. But it's been about three years since I spent any time at a bar so I don't really have an opportunity to indulge. CS and I did our signature duet, Summer Lovin'. I didn't even have to force him, he filled out the slip and didn't tell me. It's fun to be young, carefree, and employed again!

Jacob did NOT have a good night without me, and I am wavering between being very happy that I was already asleep when CS's parents started texting me about Jacob being up. I am sad for him but I would not have been happy to take care of him, especially if he woke up before 8 AM. As it was, he was awake from 2 until 4 and slept until 9 this morning. Boy wonder is not quite ready for sleepovers at Papa's house.

So instead of laying around, I am washing rugs(someone's neglected dog is PEEING on my carpet, and it's not my dog!), laundry, mopping, and cleaning up. A

Adulthood is lame, ya'll!

No comments: