Thursday, September 09, 2010

Kie-Kie

I have one uncle who has been around for as long as I can remember. We have a long standing tradition of going to the zoo every spring. He's part of the Balloon Classic mornings on Labor Day, and almost always there for holiday dinners. We swap recipes, share new music discoveries, and discuss books, movies, art. He's a great uncle.

So it make me happy when Jacob thinks so too. Occasionally, Jacob releases the apron strings he has permanently attached to my body and remembers that other people can show him a good time. Jacob really liked eating toast at dinner on KieKie's lap and he really wanted to show him his touch and feel book afterwards.

Really, it's the little things!

Kenny has gone by many names. I called him Ninny, apparently. Kie-Kie is Jacob's version.

1 comment:

sam seo said...

nice family pic...
news