Thursday, January 27, 2011

Fab-rick!


I will be the first to admit I have a little stash going. I used to be able to fit it all into one of those little cubby holes on a shoe rack/hanging cubby thing-y (I have no idea what it is called. I got one when Jacob was a baby for his clothes and have since taken it over with Etsy stuff. He doesn't need it so it's fine!)

A while ago, when my stash started to grow too quickly to use, I brought in this bookshelf I bought when I moved home from college. As you can see, I'm quickly running out of space.

I'm also a huge nerd and have it organized by color, and often within color I have it stacked in fabric colorways, ie families.

I have a big more fabric stashed away in the closet: my yardage from Ikea and a few boxes of vintage stuff my grandparents sent me a while back. Someday, I will realize I can never use all I have and I will package it up and sell it on Etsy as a de-stash. Someone else can use it for some cute things I will never get around to doing!

No comments: