Monday, June 09, 2008

Notify

Dear Fry's (wonderful version of Kroger),

When you forgot to put my can of Progesso clam chowder into my cart, I simply thought it was just one of those things. I didn't notice it for a few days, so I couldn't go back to claim it. But obviously I didn't need it if it took me so many days, another reason to not get upset. But then, this Saturday, you forgot to put my chicken breast fillets into my cart. And I wanted those. I had plans for them in the near future. So I had to make a trip back, where you were more than helpful in giving them back. I even think I ended up with a better deal because the ones I paid for cost $6.60 while the ones I picked up were $6.90. I could see this as a happy ending, but when I opened my package of strawberries tonight, it all fell apart. These strawberries had gone horribly rotten. In just two days, the container of deliciousness spoiled. I saved a few, but for the most part, it's a total loss.

I just can't forgive you. You ruined my post dinner, already had ice cream today, I need something sweet before bed snack. I'm sorry, but I'm going to switch to Safeway.

Unless I need to get beer. Because Safeway just doesn't cut it.

No comments: