Thursday, October 07, 2010

Me And My Boy

We went to the Apple Day Parade last weekend. Maybe it's just in our small town but it seems that parades are no longer full of floats and instead are full of political slogans and random cars with a magnetic poster slapped on the side.
We had fun, of course, especially when people start handing out candycandy and stickies. Jacob seems to think that all stickers go directly onto his stomach. I have no idea why.

Weekends seem to go by in a flash. I know I have mornings to play with the boy but there are only so many things you can do with a couple of hours. I'm grateful that I got so much time to be with him before I had to start working. Even more grateful that I get to work from home without having to ship him off too much. I'm working about 23 hours a week now, and I even got a raise this week. I love my job and I'm so happy to be able to have this opportunity. But I'm still a little sad when I think about just getting to stay home with him.

I'd like to take a little poll here. Jacob might be in need of a hair cut. His cute little curls are getting pretty long and sometimes his rat's nest of hair in the morning makes him look a lot like a homeless old man. What to do!

No comments: