Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Shop Notes

I made this apron for a friend I went to college with. It took a lot of trial and error and many ripped seams to get the top part to look normal. It kept bunching on me and it looked horrible. I am happy with the final look, but I think I will stay away from two part bust panels.
I need a model so I can take pictures of the whole thing.
These pillow slips are made from fabric I found in the Goodwill bin. I like the old fashioned aspect they have.

I recently discovered how to make fabric baskets. I think this one is the perfect size to hold children's books.

No comments: