Tuesday, March 13, 2007

And Then I Bought A Plane Ticket

So. I bought a ticket to Ohio. For June. Two Weeks. AWESOME.

Oh, you're leaving your job and moving to Denver before that?

WHO CARES!

I love me some Ohio. In my defense, I was going to go to Ohio in June anyways for a friend's wedding that I feel I simply have to witness. And why not make it two weeks? That way I can see everyone and it's not a rushed thing.

And, you know what. If Denver doesn't work out before that, I may just move myself there in June.

Denver is still up in the air. I haven't heard from my roommates in a while, and they haven't heard from the Dr. telling them if the brother has cancer again. Back in February, when I talked to Liz, it all seemed like it was falling into place. I had broken up with BB, and moving to Denver was finally working out for me. And now...it's not.

And I don't mind postponing again. But what if I'm postponing something that just isn't going to happen EVER. When I could be making plans for something else. I'm sort of lost, to be quite honest. I don't know what I am supposed to be doing. In my eyes, or in God's eyes. And sometimes I feel like I dug myself in to a black hole with my faith and I need to get back up there to fix it all, but how?

I sent a friend who used to live in Denver an email today asking if his old roommate still needed a roommate. Because I reached a straw today at work, and I think it's the final one.

2 comments:

The Worm said...

O

The Worm said...

Ok I did not mean "o". Ha ha oops. You'll figure it out, Jess. I promise. And maybe Denver wasn't meant for you? Maybe it was meant for you later. Or maybe it is meant for you now but requires a little more legwork, and things aren't going to fall into place.

Either way, you'll get to where you're supposed to be. I promise.