Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Tuesday Again

I've noticed that I've been posting regularly on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I think this has something to do with working later on these nights. Apparently, I can't post if someone is around.

I changed my work schedule around so I can go to spin class on Mondays and Wednesdays. So far I've gone to three classes and I'm doing pretty good. It's not easy though. I don't keep up with the instructor when he/she goes to resistance level five, but I will soon. I've also started lifting afterwards with L, so it's turning into a full on workout. I even did sit ups. And gosh, I hate those. But thanks to Abs of Steel, I have a pretty good variety of them. I'm just really glad that no one at the gym wears tights with thong leotards like the women on the Abs of Steel VHS.

I got a text message today from someone and he called me Cutie. To me, there are only certain people who can get away with the pet names so soon in the game. These are people who call everyone by pet names, mostly because they can't remember your name. BB was one of those people. I could probably add up all the times he said my name on two hands. And it works okay for him. This particular guy? Not so much. Plus, do you really want to call the woman you like a word that's much more applicable for 5 year olds?

No comments: