Thursday, December 06, 2007

Cross Posted- The Random 10

Okay, once you have been tagged - you have to write a blog with ten random facts, habits, or goals about yourself. At the end, choose ten people to get tagged, listing their names and why you chose them; don't forget to leave a comment on their page letting them know "tag you're it". You cannot tag the original person who tagged you, but be sure to let them know if/when you post back.

This is for Audrey. Cuz I was tagged, yo!

1) I'm older than both of my parents were when I was born.

2) I love fancy cheeses. Whole Foods is my Mecca.

3) I love to read poetry. But I don't enjoy writing it. The process is just so tedious. I think Emily Dickinson is divine.

4) I never thought I'd fall in love with someone from my home town area. Or that it would be as fitting as it is.

5) After years and years of insisting that I would never be a teacher, I want to be a real teacher.

6) I occasionally believe that my irrationality is actually a blessing.

7) I have at least 10 different skeins of yarn for numerous projects.

8) I like to cook, and I want to learn how to bake.

9) I have been a librarian and now a substitute teacher. I'm planning on another profession that young men fantasize about.

10) I can tell a fantastic bed time story, right off the top of my head.

I'm not going to tag anyone because no one else I know will actually do it. Hmm, maybe Chris.

No comments: