Thursday, December 06, 2007

Merry Christmas- Ebay Style

I have a large collection of Littlest Pet Shop toys from when I was young and collected such things. I have quite a few. Not all of them, but pretty close. At one point, they all had names and they lived in an old, wooden CD case. They each had a bed, or a bed mate and a bed to share. Blankets, pillows, rugs. All put together by my 11 year old hands. I kept it up for months after I stopped playing with them. I could never bring myself to toss them in a bag to Goodwill. So I put them in a little gymnastics's bag, packed them into a storage bin, and pull them out occasionally.

I had a grand plan to buy a doll house this Christmas and give the house plus all my Pet Shop toys to JBelle. But then I started thinking about how much I don't want them to get lost and how I'd love to be able to give them to my children. So I've decided to keep the Pet Shop animals of my youth for a later date. But I felt guilty for not giving them to Belle, when I know she would love them! Which lead me to Ebay! They have a lot of the newer, ghetto, bubble headed Pets and I refuse to buy those. But I've found a few sets of the original Pets and placed a few bids. Hopefully, I can win them. I hate Ebay and how people sneak in right at the end and win it while you aren't paying attention. It's not like I have a job that allows me to play online all day! Kids must be squashed into submission! I have to stand in the halls to prevent fights! Not watch Ebay all day long!

Except times like now. And all of last period where I texted CS.

No comments: