Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Oh Right.

I have a blog.

Apparently, I needed November to make me at least think about how I needed to blog even if I wasn't going to get around to it.

I've been teaching Science this week. I have no idea what I have been teaching them, but the other teachers told me it's the most boring part of the year. I think it had something to do with Waves, Lights, and Sound. Amplify? Gamma rays? I've been pretty wrapped up in it, obviously. So wrapped up that this conversation with Coach, who also teaches science, happened in the hall this week.

Coach: Do you have a lab?
Me: Oh no.
Coach: Oh, then a black dog?
Me: Oh yeah. I have a Chocolate lab.
Coach: Yeah. I saw you this morning.

In my defense, science class has labs! And no way they are going to give me chemicals and a bunch of students. Not if they didn't want a real threat to befall them. I'm just glad I got all twenty-one pairs of scissors back today.

No comments: