Saturday, December 02, 2006

And Then There Was This One Time A Terradactyl Swooped Out Of Nowhere And Grabbed Me!

I'm watching Jurassic Park III and I have to be quite honest with you. I love it. It can't top the first Jurassic Park, but it's certainly better than the joke that was Jurassic Park II. I mean, come on, there is no way that the T-Rex would have been able to escape and ravage the city of LA. Things like that just don't happen. But incredebly large dinosaurs on a secret island? Totally possible.

I love terrible movies like this, especially if the world is ending or cheerleaders are rising above all odds. Just the other night, I picked "John Tucker Must Die" at movie gallery while BB picked out something less mind numbing, like Superman. I could watch volcanoes exploding, bombs going off, asteroids threatening the world, and large waves that could cover the USA all damn day. Sure, I love my Academy Award Winner films and I've also got a thing for foreign films, but give me a crisis or some silly girls anyday! I can't even tell you how many times I've seen "Miss Congeniality" or "Dante's Peak". I also can't tell you how many times I've seen "Madagascar" but that's not my fault, I blame it all on JBelle and her need to hear "moove it, moove it!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like to move it move it.