Thursday, December 28, 2006

Because I Have Five Minutes

Five Things You Should Know About Me

1) I bite my nails when I'm nervous or worried about something. I used to bite my nails all the time, but I got fake nails put on my junior year of high school and once I stopped wearing them I managed to stop biting my nails. Of course, I frequently have my fingers in my mouth but it's only when I am actively ripping my nails to shreds that I am seriously concerned.

2) I must shower everyday. Unless my hair is straighten, then maybe I can push it a day and a half. I just can't function if I've not showered, I feel dirty and it distracts me.

3)I don't really know how to dress myself. It's not like I wear mis-matched clothing or ugly clothes, it's more of a fitting issue. I pick out ill-fitting clothes.

4)I'm not very good with New Year's Resolutions, but I like to give stuff up at Lent. I am also not Catholic. I just like being able to control myself to refrain from doing something. Like when I gave up caffeine and pop in high school. To this day, I'd rather have club soda with lime than a Pepsi. (None of the Coke nonsense)

5) I could live off of flat bread, hummus, and brie. And Smart Water.

No comments: