Thursday, December 07, 2006

At Least I Never Ate Bananas With Ketchup

Like Duncan Donuts!

I know. I'm shocked too.

Anyways, we're doing a weird food likes or favorite combinations post because she finally got the hint that I wanted her to update. Like yesterday.

1) Peanut M&M's with Popcorn. It's the perfect mix of sweet and salty and crunchy. And yet I always feel weird when I'm in the movie theatre and I dump my bag of M&M's into the popcorn bowl.

2) Brussel Sprouts. Although, I'm learning I'm not alone in this.

3) Pizza with mushrooms and pineapple. I don't know how the started. Probably with me standing in line with my mom at Papa Murphy's, and being unable to decide if I want mushrooms or pineapple and demanding both at the same time.

4) Peanut butter and honey sandwiches with Doritos. I haven't had this in a long time, but I remember it being my favorite when I was a child. If this sounds normal, then you need to know I put the doritos inbetween the bread slices.

5) Syrup on bacon or sausage. I used to put it on eggs and hashbrowns too. But then I discovered toast and eggs and ketchup with hashbrowns. Although I still like syrup on the whites of fried eggs.

6) spoonfuls of peanut butter with chocolate chips. This started because we never had candy around but almost always chocolate chips for cookies.

7) Apples and Cheddar Cheese. Rather peasant/serf like, I know. Maybe they were afraid of bathing and thought leeches cured the common cold, but they had something going with that whole bread/apple/cheese thing.

I wanted to do ten items, but I can't think of any more weird things I like to eat.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bananas with ketchup was strictly a childhood phase. I would like to clarify that I no longer eat that.

Not often, anyway.