Tuesday, October 16, 2007

I'm Going To Need Some More Money

They asked me to be a long term sub again. Until Christmas, this time. That's nine weeks away. I'm going to be in charge of teaching them the material, grading, everything! So. I'm going to need more money. You wanna wait to pick an English teacher? Then you gotta pay for the work being done. And $60 a day? Not enough, my friends.

Since I'm going to be in the same room for weeks, I went out and got a few supples. One- A Swear Jar. Students must pay me if they utter innapropriate language. I'm really, really tempted to ban "shut up" from my room. Along with faggot, that's gay, slurs of any kind, and general stupidity. Is that wrong? Teens are so mean to each other, and they say such horrid things in jest. Completely appalling, too.

I'll think of some examples later. I need to go to bed, so I can get up at 5 AM in the morning.

Yeah, 5 AM. To go do Aerobics.

No comments: