Monday, August 16, 2010

A Few Things

Things that make me happy:

New rugs to replace old, stained stinky ones.

Thunderstorms, but not when they knock out the power.

Only having to take care of one dog. Puppies are obnoxious. I'll take Hunter over a new puppy any day.

Committing to working out again. Starting the Couch to 5K program tomorrow AND I have a workout partner!

Selling my market bags to people. It's nice to make things that people want to buy!

Free jewelry! My friend asked me to watch her 2 year old all day on Saturday. We all survived and no one was reduced to tears so she gave me a gift certificate to her jewelry.

My birthday is in ONE week, and my mom already surprised me with a beautiful handmade rug from the Farmer's Market that I have been coveting.

1 comment:

Kendra said...

Wanna know what makes me happy....? Swimming with Jacob and Jayden in my pool, selling my daughters wares to my friends, and watching my children succeed without me. I am so proud of you and all you do. No matter what crappy hand life deals you,you my love always land up right. You are amazing.