Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Ssss-FAWK!

I blame yesterday on CS. He asked me last night "Have you posted everyday?" and I said "Yes, but I need to post today." When he asked me that I remember thinking "Oh, he does listen to me..." and then I forgot to post. I wish I had no moral code. I'd back-date something. But the guilt. It burns me!

I think part of my neglect to NaBloPoMo last night was the fact that I was ready for bed at 9. Right after House ended, I turned my head against the couch and I could have doze off immediately. But then CS wanted me to rub his back, and I've gotten out of that for the past two days now, so I gave in. By 9:30 I needed to get up and pack lunch, then I decided to do the dishes and I was in bed before 10. Of course, I woke up at 4:30 and decided not to go to the gym and walk Hunt at 5:30 instead. I'm not sure if I walked so much as I hobbled. My thighs are killing me. I'm still flinching when I walk down the hall.

Anyways. I will post about a new person twice today. I'm going to make a list and plan who I write about each day. That way, it's less of a dilemma.

In other news, I wrote a kid up for going behind my desk and taking candy. Idiot. I'm not able to see everything they do, but occasionally I catch something. I would like to know who threw a paper ball in my direction though. 2nd Period. HATE.

No comments: