Tuesday, March 11, 2008

15 Weeks

I bought my first pair of maternity pants while I was in Seattle. From a place called the Pumpkin Patch. They were sixty dollars but the girl at the counter scanned a little card and suddenly they were only fifty. Did you know that maternity pants don't come in sizes? I mean, they do, but they are Small, Medium, or Large. I tried on the mediums first and shockingly they were far too big for me. I sent CS to go get a small, and when he returned I tried them on. Shockingly, they fit just fine. I guess this is where I tell you that I have only gained four (4) pounds in the past three and a half months. I wasn't even showing until two weeks ago and all that showing doesn't add up to extra pounds like I thought it would. However, my mom has been kind enough to point out that I will not be the cute basketball belly type. Apparently, I should have known that. At least, that's what she says when I walk past a mirror and bemoan my chubby state. And today after lunch, I told CS that my boobs were bigger today. After eyeing them, he told me they hadn't changed but I insisted that they have started to sag and he told me to shush up.

I'd take a picture for you, but the camera is in the car. Maybe later. When I recover from my headache. My friend, Canada Dry Raspberry club soda is trying to help me out. I blame the headache on my Cherry Slush from Sonic, because what I clearly ordered was a Cherry LIME slush. However, they also gave CS a medium fry and a small drink, so I think it's safe to say they are idiots. Such a shame, the rest of Arizona has been so pleasant. Even when I burned my arm on my plate of mexican food at dinner last night, the waitress heard my "ouch" and laughingly warned me they were hot again. New Mexico waitresses would have never told us the plates were hot in the first place. Which is why I never had Mexican food in NM, never, not once.

No comments: