Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Finally!

There is an IKEA in Tempe, AZ. OMFG, I am so excited and going tomorrow!

I might have found an apartment, too. I went to the realty companies in town and found one apartment to be had. It's not in the best part of Globe, but the apartment itself was quite nice and new. The road leading up to the apartment is rough dirt, not even road base and there are no trees nor a good place to walk the dog for my daily mile and a half. But if that's all that I can have in this town? I'l take it. The windows open in all the rooms and it smelled freshly painted. That's all I need. And it had newer carpet. Thanks, SOLD.

There is one other place we might check out, it's a house for rent but I don't know how much yet. The broker was going to call the woman and see if that was still a possibility and I hope it is for a reasonable amount.

I just can't wait to decorate with IKEA furniture. This has been years in the making.

No comments: