Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Easter

I spend Easter outside. I didn't go to church like DD, or dye eggs with JBelle, or have yummy Easter dinner. But I did watch my adorably dumb-ass dog jump out of a moving boat into the lake, went for a drive on a winding narrow dirt road, and found the perfect place on the river to spend summer weekends.

Hunter likes to fetch sticks in the water. He will also swim after skipping rocks and if he is standing in the water, he will stick his head underwater to fetch the rock you just threw at him.









Kudos if you can spot my baby belly.

2 comments:

The Worm said...

I SEE YOUR BELLY!!!!! thanks for wearing something form-fitting for the benefit of people like me.

See you soon!

The Worm said...

I SEE YOUR BELLY!!!!! thanks for wearing something form-fitting for the benefit of people like me.

See you soon!