Saturday, January 31, 2009

I found Kroger brand Nutella yesterday in the grocery store. Heaven! Except I don't really know what to do with it besides eat it on a spoon.

Jacob can almost sit up on his own. He just hasn't figured out how to keep his balance if he looks at anything besides his feet. He still does not know that they are, in fact, his feet.

CS is in Mississippi but mostly just sitting in his hotel room. They made him do a lot of waiting and training classes before they put him to work and start paying him.

Jacob has a lovely obsession with his exersaucer. He will jump and bounce and scream his little head off when he's in it. He thinks it's hilarious!

I made strawberry chiffon shortcake yesterday and I think I love whipped cream. The real stuff.

Jacob has no idea what to do with a Soothie pacifier. He thinks it's a teether.

No comments: