Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Hello December


I can't believe I only have 25 more days to finish my Christmas present list. I've already started my list and I'm actually planning on making something for all the little kids we celebrate with, rather than forgetting about them until the morning we are scheduled to head over for New Year's. I hate it when people consistently get things for my baby and I fail to return the favor. I also hate buying things for kids when I don't know them well enough to get things they will enjoy. But this year, I'm crafty enough to make something useful even if it won't be the most loved toy EVER.

I'm not making the pillow cases for the kids but I love how quick and easy these baby pillow cases are. Perfect for a new baby! I'd make full size ones but I will need a lot more fabric than what I have on hand.

1 comment:

Online flowers said...

hmmmm nice .........