Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Off the Wagon

I pretty much fell of the NaBloPoMo wagon this year. Completely spaced my mind yesterday. It didn't help that I worked from 12 to 5 and CS didn't come home from the hospital until midnight. That was not part of the plan. I was not very happy.

But I did make a lovely beef stew in the crock pot. A friend of mine mentioned how much she liked making meals in the crock pot and I have to agree. So little mess! Prep and cook time is minimal since the pot cooks for you. I need a good chicken recipe though, all mine are for beef. Although I do have plans for a pork roast to be turned into pulled pork sandwiches.

Jacb has put himself on a terrible schedule. He wakes up at 8:30 but he doesn't want to nap until 4 which means he's up until 11 PM. Is it horrible. So this morning, he woke up at 7:30 and he will go down for a nap by 2 so I can have an evening of baby free time after 10. Sorry kid. I like you but I like to relax at 11, not pull your cars out from behind the couch.

I finally used my Groupon for a photo book from Shutterfly. I had intentions of making it for CS's parents but I decided to make it for Jacob. I am somewhat of a lazy mom when it comes to make prints and putting them in albums but making books is a great way to preserve the best photos of the year and keep them in one place. I may start a yearly tradition of making books for each year as a gift to Jacob. Last year, I gave it to my mom but I got two of the same and kept the other one. If only I could have saved it until December, I could have taken Christmas photos! But the coupon expired on the 22nd so I have to use it now!

This makes a good cover photo, yes?


3 comments:

flowers delivery said...

really nice article to read......
and nice pics.......!!

Send Flowers to USA said...

its very nice information that you are sharing us.

Parents Day Quotes, said...

awesome article post with simple story