Thursday, November 18, 2010

Ouch

I got the final Guardasil shot today and that vaccine is the MOST.PAINFUL shot I've ever had. I can handle the prick, but there is a horrible burning sensation that lasts for a few minutes afterwards. I don't really think it's something that 9 year olds should get. 16 year olds, sure!

However, I think it also gave me a headache tonight and I'm having a hard time functioning. CS was gone for most of the day, fighting the fire that popped up this afternoon. Jacob doesn't understand when I tell him that my head hurts and I can't run around and watch him "zoom!"

I also found out that my weight between last year and this year is the same, which I guess is a good thing. Last year, I was working out five days a week, and now I do three, maybe four. I certainly feel trimmer than last year but I'm still more Saggy Baggy Elephant than svelte Jillian Michaels. I'm just not ready to give up all the foods I enjoy. Like chocolate and cookies and cheese.

No comments: