Tuesday, November 25, 2008

BUMMER!

CS is leaving again on Friday. However, this is not the main point of contention on that subject. He's leaving for,GET THIS, freaking Ohio. Pinkerton? Someplace close to Columbus. He asked his boss if I could come along but the insurance for the company wouldn't cover me if anything went wrong so he thought it was a bad idea right now. I'm so bummed. They are driving, so if he would let me, I could totally go. Never mind the fact that Jacob would hate two days in the car, but I could see everyone! Have a meet and greet Jacob! But no, I'll be here. Having Thanksgiving dinner with his family without CS. Another week of just me and Jake. It means less laundry and the bed to myself. But knowing he will be in Ohio, just a short drive away from all of you back there makes for a glum week.

No comments: