Saturday, November 28, 2009

Baby Carter

My mom just got back from Alabama where she was visiting my brother, his wife and their new baby for Thanksgiving. None of us have met Carter and the pictures we have seen are few. He's adorable and I can't wait to see him at Christmas!


The flaming cloth in the background is a spit up cloth that I made for them. I just took regular cloth diapers and sewed the fabric to them, turned them inside out and sewed the opening closed. It's not my finest work, but these things are designed to catch spit up milk, so who's judging?


Jacob has the same moose toy that's above Carter's head. I asked my mom why she got him that and she said it's so they have the same thing as each other. Sweet, but recipe for disaster.


That's a milk drunk boy, I bet you!

No comments: