Saturday, November 21, 2009

Hello Internet!

I've missed you. It's been, like 36 hours but who's counting?

Last night, after CS and I had dinner, a mish-mash of leftovers with at least one thing cooked to complete the leftover part, I went downstairs to turn on my laptop and get to my general assing around on the Internet.

And the wireless was BROKEN.

So I made CS go look to see why it was broken and it turns out that his mom painted her office yesterday and had everything turned off and the desk pulled away from the wall. CS told me he couldn't fix it because it couldn't reach or something? I don't know, I don't understand. All I knew was that he was telling me it couldn't work and my brain cannot compute that.

CS: I can't plug it in.
Me: Just move the desk over and plug it in?
CS: Can't.

Me: Can you get an extension cord?
CS: No.
Me: Why not?

Repeat. I tried to nag him into doing it but apparently my charms don't work on him anymore. Obviously, the sex appeal is gone.

So I called my mom and made her post a photo and maybe something from her but blogging isn't really her thing and she kept asking me what to say so I gave up. Anyone else want to guest blog for me?

No comments: