Wednesday, November 29, 2006

A Meme? What The Fuck?

Favorites meme stolen from Yummy

Lip gloss: The clear gloss by Mary Kay that smells like strawberries.
Jewelry: The diamond and pearls ring I got for graduation.
Shoes: My blue heels from Macy's.
Handbag: Right now- My brown bag by Tommy Hilfiger.
Car: BB's Mercedes. I miss it.
City: London. Although I'd like to go back now that I can do all the "adult" things I wasn't allowed to do in high school.
Restaurant: Walter's
Body Lotion: Peony by Bath and Body
Book: The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger.
Department Store: Macy's!
Department in the Department Store: Shoes!
Show: Grey's Anatomy.
Reality Show: Project Runway
Song: Nobody Puts Baby in a Corner by Fall Out Boy
Body part on you: My legs. Until we get close to my hips.
Drink: Mighty Leaf Mint Tea.
Perfume: Candies in the orange bottle, whatever that one is called.
Cheese: Brie. Always.
Ice Cream: Chocolate Almond from Schwans.
Mascara: Avon Astonishing Lengths
Hair Product: Rusk Wired
Nail Polish: OPI but I can't rememeber the name. Something light and shimmery pink.

No comments: